Advanced General English Course
• Discuss current issues at length such as; globalization, humour, behaviour and lifestyle, health, education, gender and age differences, relationships, success, business and finance, trends in science.
• Make decisions, give instructions, argue a point of view, come to a decision
• Give presentations and tell an interesting story
• Understand varieties of accent and different forms of English
• Use different strategies to perform reading tasks for examinations and tests.
• Produce a report, write a news article and effective formal and less formal e-mails
• Write essays expressing a point of view and describing cause and effect
• Use collocations, phrasal verbs, idioms and expressions for everyday life situations